Parent Mail is an easy, convenient way to receive school messages.
The purpose of the parent portal is to improve home school communication and give access to resources that will help parents support their child more effectively at home.
Login at the top of the page.
Currently on the VLE parents can;
- See the latest assessment and attendance data for their child
- Receive progress reports electronically
- View resources that will support their child’s learning
- See homework that has been set for their child via Frog
- View copies of current letters that have been sent home
- Contact their son’s list of teachers
- Report absences
- See examination timetables
Contact the school either to update your details or pass on suggestions
Forgotten your VLE login details?
If you have forgotten you log on details for the VLE (or do not believe that you have been sent them) please complete the form below and they will normally be emailed to you within 1 working day. Please only click submit once. Please note that we can only send details this way if the mobile phone number provided matches the one that we have on record. If you have more than one child at the school you only need to enter the details for one of them.